In order to assure you and all of our guests of a secure and pleasant stay with us, we have established the following regulations governing the usage of our facilities, in accordance with Article 10 of the Terms & Conditions for Accommodation Contract. When these regulations are not observed, we may be obliged to refuse permission for usage of Hotel facilities pursuant to Article 7 of the Terms and Conditions. Kindly note guests may also be held liable for damages caused to the Hotel by non-observance of these regulations.
１．Scope of the application
These regulations will apply to all visitors who use any of the facilities of the Hotel (including all facilities such as accommodations, restaurants, lobbies, parking and Hotel sites; hereinafter referred to as “Hotel Facilities”). Any matter that is not provided for in these regulations will be governed by the Terms and Conditions for Accommodation.
2. Usage of the Hotel Facilities
- Please be sure to check the emergency escape routes posted on the inside of your guestroom door.
- Please note that Hotel may confirm approval of their guardian when minor guests are staying at the Hotel by themselves.
- Please keep your card key safe during your stay and return to the Front Desk upon check-out.
- Please refrain from meetings with outside visitors in your room or on the guest room floor.
- When using the guest room telephone for external calls, a facility use fee shall be added to the bill.
3. Fire Prevention and Security
- Please refrain from smoking outside the smoking area designated by the Hotel.
- Please do not enter backyards, emergency stairwells, machine rooms or restricted areas except for those into which the Guest is permitted to enter.
4. Handling of Deposited Articles
- In principle, deposited articles shall be held for three months from the day when the Hotel receives the articles, and after this period, such articles shall be disposed at the discretion of the Hotel.
4-1. Handling of Left Articles
- Left or found articles shall be handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. Prohibition of Use of Hotel Facilities by Anti-social Forces
The Hotel will refuse the use of the Hotel Facilities by any of the following organizations or individuals. (If the aforementioned condition is identified after a reservation has been made or during the use of hotel facilities, the hotel reserves the right to terminate reservations / use immediately.)
- Organized crime group, a member of organized crime group, an organization affiliated with an organized crime group or an associate therewith;
- A corporation or other organization which is under control of an organized crime group or a member of organized crime group in its business activities;
- Anti-social organization or a member of anti-social organization or an associate therewith;
- An individual who is deemed to have conducted acts of violence, injury, threat, or made overbearing undue claims or similar acts;
- An individual who failed to immediately stop the act upon being reprimanded by the Hotel in regard to the following “Other Prohibited Matters.”
6. Other Prohibited Matters
- Engaging in gambling, or otherwise corrupt public morals or disturb the peace in the Hotel Facilities.
- Disturbing other guests such as by shouting, singing loudly or making loud noises in the Hotel Facilities.
- Lacking of proper hygiene or wearing significantly soiled clothing as to be an annoyance to other guests.
- Using the guest rooms for any purposes other than accommodation use without permission of the Hotel.
- Ordering food and beverages for delivery from outside of the Hotel.
- Wearing a yukata (Japanese kimono-robe), nightwear, underwear or slippers outside your room;
- Bringing any of the following onto the Hotel Facilities that may cause trouble to other guests:
- Dog, cats, birds and other animals, or any pets, except guide or assistance dogs;
- Inflammable or combustible items, such as gunpowder and volatile oil, hazardous materials, items with offensive odors, other items the possession of which is prohibited by the laws or anything which may pose a danger to other guests
- Damaging or defacing the hotel equipment or fixtures, or removing of them from their designated locations or to outside the hotel without permission from the Hotel. The Hotel may claim compensation in an equal amount for the damages, loss or contamination of the Hotel structure, any fixtures or equipment or other related items of the Hotel except in the case of force majeure.
- Distributing or posting advertising or publicity materials, selling commodities, conducting sales or business activities, distributing leaflets, or engaging a signature campaign in the Hotel Facilities without the prior approval of the Hotel;
- Taking photographs, films or video tapes for business purposes without the prior approval of the Hotel.
- Any other action or behavior be deemed inappropriate by the Hotel.
These regulations commence on May 1, 2014